You may only use this Web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree that you will not use any part of our Web site to:
- Email or upload any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or illegal.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any content.
- Use this Web site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any third party.
- Email or upload any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post or e-mail any content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- Email or upload any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party.
- Change or interfere with this Web site or the underlying software code; or
- Violate any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
Without prejudice to any rights we may have, in the event of breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this Web site and/or cancel any bookings you may have with SATA without reference to you. Furthermore, any breaches may lead to us reporting your activities to your internet service provider, your employer, relevant authorities or to legal action being taken against you, or all of the above.
We possess an interest in the SATA trademark. All other trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by SATA in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights. The contents of this Web site may be downloaded, printed or copied strictly for your personal non-commercial use.
While we will use all reasonable endeavours to make the Web site available and our services, we cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruptions.
Links to Other Sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any Web site outside our site.
Conditions of Carriage
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, the carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned, and subject to the provisions of the Warsaw Convention (as amended if applicable), and national legislation.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that this Agreement is made and entered in United Arab Emirates . You agree United Arab Emirates law governs the interpretation if these Terms and Conditions and/or any dispute arising from your access to, dealings with, or use of the Web site, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Web site must be brought before the U.A.E. courts. You agree and understand that you will not bring against SATA or any of its affiliated entities, agents, owners/directors, employees, and/or officers any class action lawsuit related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Web site.
These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and SATA with respect to the Web site and the services offered thereon and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and SATA with respect to this Web site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any failure of SATA to assert any rights it may have under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time or against any other person or entity.